- If you’re paying attention, you know one of the biggest topics of discussion in our world today is climate change and the plastic problem. Plastic straws have been replaced with paper straws, however this is only a band-aid solution. What about the plastic cup and lid that we are putting our paper straw into? What about the packaging almost everything we buy comes in? Read More »
- Here at TORRAIN, we like to recycle. That statement is obvious -- our bags and linings are all made from recycled materials! Socially, it’s hard to miss the dire reports about our climate. With all the darkness surrounding our world, it’s so important for us to work together and do what we can. Read More »
- 2017 has already taken us by serious storm... In the midst of our grim political and social reality, mama earth has also been serving us a gigantic pownding all over the country! Read More »
- A girlfriend recently asked me what I do to stay in shape. I thought about it for a second, what do I do to stay in shape? I guess the question took me by surprise because I don’t feel like I go out of my way to “do” exercise; it’s just a part of my daily life. If I am unable to move my body for more than a couple days, I start to feel anxious, slower and heavier. I stay active to feel good. Read More »
- The word sustainability is a hot topic these days. If you simply Google the word, hundreds of articles come up that relate to farming, global warming, recycling and sustainable practices. But what exactly does the word mean? Read More »
What is your favorite style and/or print in the line?
I'm a big fan of our clutches and backpacks. The backpacks are great for bike riding, festivals and hikes. I use mine every day for work, to carry my computer, paperwork and accessories. My friends and I seem to end up with our clutches on our nights out. I use my clutch every day as well.Read More »